Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Apologise

Sorry my friends, i am busy in Sabah that's why long time never update my blog here.
What is the reason i lack of time to update my blog, wa ma em zai... ask my pa la.
Actually i want to update every single month geh, but last month i forgot jor, so nevermind la, i am not that hardwork.
How am i in Sabah, so so lo.
Something flow in my mind recently recently, one thing that i already keep it for a plenty of time was'pop' out from my mind.
My mind was out of control , but my action still in level-headed.
What was happen to me again, do not ask me such question because it is a secret. You shall be know if you are my friends.
My blog, you will get it one day in your lifetime.
When you are reading my blog, you already own a special place in my heart either best friend or... You will be the special one.
Now i am waiting for final exam, waiting for the holidays, waiting for going back to hometown, waiting for the period gather with my old friends, waiting for the trip to Bali and also waiting for a person who is special for rednose.
Everything is fine and i am enjoy with you all. Wish everything is going well and continue my step to be a man.
Happy April Fool~

6 comments:

  1. LOL~
    i knew it. thts y i never bother u mr.Tarzan!
    btw, good job us! even though we din plan it before at all.
    wahahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... when i saw ur 1st comment and i saw the date, seng la.
    if i leave a comment, then ur comment will be more valuable and they might be trust both of us mer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahlao, u in sabah oso smart ki huh~ great job!
    :D:D
    but i cudn't belif tht its so easy to bluff them for this issue. aiks. cannot use this prank next year le. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. you two ar...gai lor...!!
    duwan talk about the april fool things le,bad guy!
    you said you are waiting for someone who is special to you?suddenly sayd like that,is it because you found someone that you admire?^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. wei, i tell u i forget how u look like liao la.

    wei come b here la

    here is where we belong!

    ReplyDelete
  6. back soon la, i stil remember your face ler zee. facebook have my photos, go to view when you forget my face!
    maiyin outdated, ask from singyong. Gogogo!

    ReplyDelete